Hammond Square is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests. In order to assist in our efforts to provide this experience, we ask for your cooperation with the following:
- Conduct that is disorderly, disruptive or which interferes with or endangers business or guests is prohibited.
- Such conduct may include loud offensive language, spitting, throwing objects, fighting, obscene gestures, running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, etc.
- Loitering, blocking storefronts and walking in groups in such a way as to inconvenience others is prohibited.
- No violations of the law will be tolerated.
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family‐oriented shopping environment is not allowed.
- No firearms or weapons are allowed at the Shopping Center.
PARENTAL ESCORT POLICY (PEP)
We welcome all youth to Hammond Square, however, youth 16 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older after 8pm. If requested by Hammond Square personnel or security, youths should be
prepared to show a driver’s license, state ID card or passport.
Hammond Square is privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly and violate the Conduct Rules and/or Parental Escort Policy may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
Repeat violators may be banned from Hammond Square.